Total Page Views

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cloud 10. Gramatically jumbled in all senses of the word.

Just like a balloon in the sky, I've been lifted for take off,
Carried by the winds of change.
Surrounded by beauty, not just that of nature,
but that of sincerity, truth and honesty.
That of hugs and companionship.
That of friendship.
That of love.

Liftoff has been a bit rocky,
but taking those chances of popping makes it exhilarating when I'm finally flying.
My heart, as big as the world just keeps growing with every passing day.
My head, once filled with doubt, confusion and fright finally feels rested.

Walking hand in hand in life with like minded others,
It brings a sense of contentment, you know you're not alone.
I used to run, but now I'm not going to hide any longer.
The smile on my face could light the world,
the love in my heart could hold up the earth.

To be lost momentarily, and then found is a feeling like no other,
My heart is connected to those in a way I'd never known.
My love is larger than I've ever thought it could be,
My heart is exuding a passion that I've never felt, finally feeling like it's understood completely with no explanation needed.

I feel as though I could pop this balloon, but I would fall into the arms of my friends, the arms of my loved ones, even the arms of caring, compassionate strangers.
I would tumble and fall onto cloud 11....

I'm already floating on cloud 10 in every aspect and I don't feel like coming down,
Finally, I have that choice.
Finally, I'm myself again.
Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment