Total Page Views

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Failing the acceptance chapter!

So, I was sitting in church today listening to an awesome talk being given by an awesome chick when I needed to write, something came to me and I had the urge. I had no clue what I was about to write, but I needed to.
Then, after wards, on my way to work (yes, ON MY WAY to work. I multitask very well, most of the time!) I read what I wrote. In a way it surprised me. Is my sub-conscience trying to tell me something?? Anyway.....here's what flooded onto that paper this morning out of my brain.....

Is acceptance a sort of agreement? Is it shaking hands with life, finally letting go of a stubborness and humbling yourself with the truth?
In short moments of clarity and realization, that's what I've come to understand. Acceptance doesn't mean you have to deal alone, look up and ask for help. It means you can move on and know that you will be okay. Know that you'll feel pain, know that won't be alone, know that can hold your hand out and use your experiences to help ease another aggrieved heart.
Maybe sometimes you need to realize that your headed towards acceptance......and just accept it.


No comments:

Post a Comment