Total Page Views

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Life List!

Well, I gave in, I'm making one. What to do in my lifetime.

1. Snowboard in Chili
2. Snowboard/visit Finland & Switzerland
3. Hike & Meditate in Nepal & Tibet. Visit an Earthly beyul.
4. Help in Kenya, then hike Kilamanjaro
5. Hike Half Dome
6. Own a classic old (1960's) VW bug & a Subaru
7. Live in a cabin near the mountains (no cell phone service would be ideal)
8. Snowboard Grand Targhee
9. Paraglide
10. Make my family proud
11. Surf
12. Hike Castle Peak, ID.
13. Hike the Grand Tetons
14. Paraglide
15. *Truly* make someone happy
16. Heliboard
17. Backpack Kauai

1 comment:

  1. #10 has been fulfilled the day you were born and gets stronger every single day --- today I could not be prouder of the person you have become. with love from Mom XXXXXXOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete